Drive and Survive £250 per angler
This package offers the angler who wants a carp fishing experience and to be totally independent for the duration of their trip.
The use of the lodge is for shower and toilet facilities only, but the lakeside cabin is readily available for all anglers to charge their personal devices and to cook and eat in using your own equipment.
However, if you want a hassle-free experience, and for a fee of 25 Euros per angler, you get to use the following:
- Freestanding Gas oven and Hob
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Dining Table and 4 chairs
- Fridge/freezer (Large chest freezer available if required)
- Electric kettle
- UK and USB Electrical points
- 42” & 46” Landing nets and handles
- Floatation/weigh slings
- Nash European Cradles
- Scales and Tripods
- Boat, oars and life jacket
- Electrical Outboard motor and battery available at Euros 50 per week per angler
Important Note: There is no water in the lakeside cabin therefore it is recommended that you bring your own bottled water where it can be refilled from source at the Lodge situated 5 minutes away.