Drive and Survive £300 per angler
This package offers the angler who wants a carp fishing experience and to be totally independent for the duration of their trip.
The use of the lodge is for shower and toilet facilities only, but the lakeside cabin is readily available for all anglers to charge their personal devices and cook and eat in using our equipment.
- Freestanding Gas oven and Hob
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- Dining Table and 4 chairs
- Fridge/freezer (Large chest freezer available if required)
- UK and USB Electrical points
- 42″, 46” & 50″ Landing nets and handles
- Floatation/weigh slings
- Nash European Cradles
- Fox XL floating unhooking mats
- Scales and Tripods
- Boat, oars and life jacket
Available to rent:
- Double bivvy at 50 Euros per week
- Electrical Outboard motor and battery at Euros 50 per week
- Tackle hire – prices on request
Important Note: There is no water in the lakeside cabin therefore it is recommended that you bring your own bottled water where it can be refilled from source at the Lodge situated 5 minutes away.